Want to join the CASL State Board? You're in the right place! Learn more about our elections process below.
Hold onto your hats because the Elections Committee is here, and we’re buzzing with excitement to be at your service! We’re not just here to create an equitable and transparent electoral process for all aspiring student change-makers; we’re also gladly assisting anyone interested in running for the 2024-2025 CASL State Board! But wait, there’s more! The thrills, the spills, and all the election chills are just a click away on our website and social media platforms! All applications will close February 9, 2024 at 3:15 PM. Good Luck!
With enthusiasm and a sprinkle of fun,
- The Finalist List will be posted on this page on March 12th, 2024 at 4:00 PM.
- The Meet the Pros Presenter List will be posted on this page on March 22nd, 2024.
- Have questions? Reach out to our committee (contact info below).
Positions Available in 2025:
- Freshmen + Regional Director
- Media Director
- High School MTP
- Middle School MTP
- March 12th, 2024: Finalist List will be posted on this page.
- March 22nd, 2024: Meet the Pros Presenter List will be posted on this page.
Make Sure to follow @caslfan to stay update on all election updates and resources.
Want to get involved now?
The CASL Ambassadors Program was created in order to provide CASL Delegates and student leaders around the state the opportunity to get involved with CASL and serve on the statewide level.